News and Announcements
- Kelly Kozlowski named chief operating officer at TechTown and assistant vice president for economic development at Wayne State
- Wayne State University celebrates 47th annual Noel Night
- Wayne State University receives prestigious national award for education, workforce development
- WSU Innovation Studio set to spark students’ entrepreneurial journeys
- Wayne State and Lyft partner on rideshare zone, mural and (Park)ing Day event
Woodward | Warren Park celebrates grand opening June 5
Wayne State University will celebrate the grand opening of a major community gathering space on Wednesday, June 5. Over two years in the making, Woodward | Warren Park is a two-acre greenspace at Woodward and Warren avenues, across the street from the Wayne State Welcome Center at an intersection that is considered a gateway to campus.
- Wayne State offers another round of FREE one-month regional bus passes to students
- WSU community invited to help shape campus through 2040 Master Plan
- New Noel Night hours: extending a long-standing tradition
How should Wayne State University help build an inclusive economy in Detroit?
The Office of Economic Development invites you to complete the WSU Economic Development Strategy Stakeholder Survey.
- Free one-month regional bus passes for WSU students
- TechTown continues to kickstart Detroit's startups, small businesses, economy
- Marlin Williams named Chief Program Officer at TechTown & AVP for Economic Development at Wayne State
- Participate in Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 18
- Wayne State, TechTown, NextEnergy launch technology innovation consortium
- Wayne State establishes one-stop shop to promote walking, biking, public transit
- Improvements coming to Woodward and Warren Park
- Wayne Law, TechTown joining forces to offer free legal office hours
- Meet Wayne State’s New Transportation Ambassador
- Noel Night brings a flurry of activity to WSU, Midtown
- DLECTRICITY outdoor festival of art and light returns to WSU, Midtown
- Help WSU create a new and improved public space in Midtown!
- WSU helps ‘Grow Detroit’s Young Talent’
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses celebrates graduation of 80 Southeast Michigan small-business owners
- QLINE opens May 12 with a weekend of festivities