News and Announcements
Woodward | Warren Park celebrates grand opening June 5
Wayne State University will celebrate the grand opening of a major community gathering space on Wednesday, June 5. Over two years in the making, Woodward | Warren Park is a two-acre greenspace at Woodward and Warren avenues, across the street from the Wayne State Welcome Center at an intersection that is considered a gateway to campus.
- WSU is hiring a Park Ambassador!
- Wayne State offers another round of FREE one-month regional bus passes to students
- WSU community invited to help shape campus through 2040 Master Plan
- New Noel Night hours: extending a long-standing tradition
How should Wayne State University help build an inclusive economy in Detroit?
The Office of Economic Development invites you to complete the WSU Economic Development Strategy Stakeholder Survey.
- Free one-month regional bus passes for WSU students
- TechTown continues to kickstart Detroit's startups, small businesses, economy
- Marlin Williams named Chief Program Officer at TechTown & AVP for Economic Development at Wayne State
- Participate in Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 18
- Wayne State, TechTown, NextEnergy launch technology innovation consortium
- Wayne State establishes one-stop shop to promote walking, biking, public transit
- Improvements coming to Woodward and Warren Park
- Wayne Law, TechTown joining forces to offer free legal office hours
- Meet Wayne State’s New Transportation Ambassador
- Noel Night brings a flurry of activity to WSU, Midtown
- DLECTRICITY outdoor festival of art and light returns to WSU, Midtown
- Help WSU create a new and improved public space in Midtown!
- WSU helps ‘Grow Detroit’s Young Talent’
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses celebrates graduation of 80 Southeast Michigan small-business owners
- QLINE opens May 12 with a weekend of festivities
Wayne State University joins the Commuter Challenge 2017
Wayne State University is excited to announce its support for the Detroit Commuter Challenge in 2017. The Challenge encourages single-passenger drivers to try a more sustainable and healthy mode of travel to work during the month of May.
- Detroit Orientation Institute to host “Detroit 101” Tour April 25
- OED seeks community feedback on programs
- Activating campus to improve community