The Office of Economic Development leads Wayne State University’s efforts to catalyze business activity and promote a vibrant Midtown Detroit. We are a convener and a connector. We work across the university to leverage Wayne State’s assets—our talent, our research and technology, our facilities and services, and our real estate—to stimulate growth and strengthen Midtown and neighborhoods across the city.
- Winners of the 2018 Student Design Summit Announced
- Block by block: WSU Urban Planning students reimagine Midtown
- After years of planning, a new Wayne State park is almost ready to open
- SMART, DDOT Announce Unified Payment System
- Wayne State OKs $25 million basketball arena, will lease to Pistons for NBA G League team